So I have taken a long break from the blogging, and I must say, I have really missed it! This past year has been quite the crazy one and I am bummed I didn’t blog about it cause I’ve had some great stories…
- Went back to University of Arizona for my senior year…
- Had the best year of my life.
- Lost phone once = Facebook hacked.
- Lost wallet twice = Cabo Spring break problems.
- Ran a half marathon!
- Went to New York City for the first time.
- Went to Cabo San Lucas for the first time and survived (please see above issue ^)
- Met Luke Bryan while grocery shopping at VONs during Stagecoach, life complete.
- Graduated from Arizona, depression kicks in.
- Got a paid internship at an advertising agency in San Francisco…success!
- Moved to SF!
So that about brings everyone up to speed. Arizona gave me some of the best four years of my life but I know when it’s time to say goodbye to the Dirty T and my home away from home, Dirtbags, and start a new chapter in my life. After 10 days back in lovable Lodi, which consisted of
binge watching Law and Order SVU on Netflix hanging with my fam, I packed up my belongings and moved to the beautiful San Francisco.
I love living in the city, there is so much to do and see, and there is really no excuse not to be outside (unless you are hungover). I am so excited for the many adventures that this city has in store for me. Stay tuned for posts about my new life here in SF.
Ciao for now 🙂